Sunday, November 8, 2009

Claire in HK

Claire is starting to get used to the life in HK now.

First day, she was in HK. She wailed upon reaching HK Aunt's home & she only stopped when she stepped into her room. As that was the room she had stayed before in March. During the 1st day there, the elders DUN DARE to lecture her & give in to her whims as they re afraid of her crying for us, the parents.

So in the end, she literally challenged the elders by defying them. HK Aunt climbed onto a make shift ladder (a chair with a stool on it) to get the blankets & stuff for them. Ms. Piggy immediately climbed onto it the moment she saw HK Aunt on it. HK Aunt was desparately shouting for HK Uncle to get Claire off the chair. Somehow, HK Uncle din catch it. The situation was so hilarious that HK Aunt just broke off laughing while at the same time worried for Claire's safety.

During my conversation with Piglet these few days, she will pout & looks about to cry whenever she heard my voice. The ultimate was on the 2nd day, PK told her to sing the "I love you" song from Barney. She immediately pouted & wanted to cry. True enough, that night she woke up crying for us and Mum has to pacify her.

Mum told me that she is getting used to the life in HK, whenever Claire mentioned about me, Mum will tell her that I m working. Occassionally, she will utter this phrase, "Mama, working.

For me, i missed her like crazy but without her around gives the time to declutter my place. I have project Storeroom, Wardroom & photographs printing lined up to do. Plus, it also allows PK & I to have some couple time together. Though PK doesn't have any outwardly shown appearance of missing Ms. Claire. I know that he misses her too... coz at the Airport send off, he was trying so hard to get her to kiss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment