Thursday, November 26, 2009

What's Ms Claire up to these days!

Ms Claire has been back home for almost a week already.

During her 2 weeks of absence, her development seems to be so fast!

She is more willing to play by herself, has a better understanding of how to play certain toys and not to mention, be able to express herself better even though at times, I m still trying to figure out what she wants.

But she is extremely clingy to me these days. She dun want PK to bath her, pat her to sleep or bring her to my parents' place. Everything is Mama! Yesterday was the ultimate, she wailed when she realised its PK bringing her to Bedok and not me, I can hear her wails from the lift inside my room (our apartment is on the 3rd floor!)

PK was totally helpless and even using food to pacify her doesn't work. In the end, PK sung the "Sweetie Pie" song and she was okay after that.

I guess 2 weeks of not seeing me makes her extremely clingy to me and now, i m worried about her childcare days next week onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment