Thursday, November 19, 2009

Updates of Ms. Piggy in HK

I called Mum in the afternoon and Mum was busy trying to get Ms Piggy to nap. So I hang up and continued my work.

After a while (less than an hour), Mum called me and told Claire to speak to me. I heard her sobbing in the background and I asked her what's the matter and not to cry. Mum told me that Ms. Piggy immediately pouted and attempted to sob louder.

Mum's observation is that Ms. Piggy seems to be missing us and she requested for Mum to call me. I guess Claire was trying to teh me over the phone again. Mum was unwell in HK due to the cold weather so HK Aunt bought Claire to the restaurant for dim sum. On their way back, Ms. Piggy refused to climb up the flight of stairs back home. She just sat down on the stairs, refusing to budge! This gal of mine!

Anyway, i had about another week of freedom before Ms Piggy comes home next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment