Thursday, November 19, 2009

All Man are equal but.....

Yesterday, SS did another thing that really angered me. She was forcing us to clear leave and she told us that if we dun clear all the leave, it will be forfeited. I just stopped short of exposing her coz she bought forward one day of leave herself from 2008 to 2009.

Today, was recounting this incident to the one who got promoted. Guess what, she made this statement, "To be fair to SS, she won't allow you to bring forward the leave coz she will have problem getting you folks to clear 30 days of leave!" I gave her the look and she knew she made the wrong statement.

Frankly speaking, all of us in the dept has no issues in clearing leave but the problem lies in SS. There are far too many of instances & incidents that got the dept frustrated over leave clearance with her that I should not comment.

SS always love to use this phrase, "To be fair to the others, blah blah... U can't take leave." But she dun practise what she preached thus double standards. For me, i dun care how she practise double standards but when it comes to leave, which is my entitlement, I really really get very riled up!

Thus i think this phrase is most suitable for her, "All Men are equal but some are more equal than the others." (Extracted from George Orwell's Animal Farm)

No comments:

Post a Comment