Monday, November 9, 2009

Home Projects!!!

Below is a list of home projects that I hoped to achieve!

1. Wall sticker decoration in Claire's room - Just done it with 90% of the work done by PK, he is better in this than me!

2. Storeroom reorganisation - Yesterday, my PT cleaning lady helped me clear out some of the stuff. Now the remaining portion is to reorganise the things so that the storeroom dun looked as if the stuff will topple on you anytime!

3. Wardrobe clearance - My wardrobe is in a mess and i need to throw or give away those clothes that i can't wear but in good condition.

4. Kitchen reorganisation - The stuff are lying all over the place even though i have storage space for them.

5. To paint Ms. Piggy's table & chairs in another colour - Optional project.

No comments:

Post a Comment