Monday, November 16, 2009

Sour grapes, sour grapes, sour grapes

Was on MC today due to menstrual cramps. The doctor's advice, to exercise more so that i wont be feeling lousy & in pain.

Just went to check the company email and they made the official announcement of the promotion of my dept colleagues. Frankly speaking, I dun feel good about it and in fact, its SOUR GRAPES cum shitty feeling when the news was first announced last month. In fact, I really want to confront SS on what selection criteria that she has promoted my colleague on but I m afraid to face the truth. Call me a coward or what, I m really afraid and I dun think I want to know either.

With this official announcement, there's no reason that my colleague should complain about lopsided job scope allocation. In fact, she was comparing the duties allocated earlier as compared to now etc etc... I believe the company will compensate her accordingly.

For me, I had accepted the fact, handled it and going to put it down (still trying coz on & off, i will gloat about it.) The next step that I m going to do is to find better opportunities for myself especially I had lost my drive to work in this company. Nothing motivates me now.... Thank god for the support & encouragement that I had been given by my other dept colleagues. They restored my faith in myself and told me that this, "If its meant to be yours, it will be. Dun force it." That strongly encouraged me and I tell myself that the time is not ripe yet. Thus, nothing for me at the moment and my sis is even funnier, she commented that I might be the next one to be promoted to higher level. I almost choked on her compliement!

Anyway, whatever isit... Work still has to be done. Whatever decisions that SS made, i prayed that it wont be extra work for me and frankly speaking, the colleague who got promoted, I have a feeling that her progress might be an exact replica of the drill sergant in my company.

For me, just gotta make the best of my situation and network more with other colleagues in other dept. :) I really wanna see the light sooner at the end of the dark tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment