Monday, March 16, 2009

U calling me?

Claire is quite expressive these days! She will utter alot of words to herself and most of the time, it is gibberish to us adults.

Just now (in my battle to get her to sleep), she was standing on the mattress and pointing to the blocks of flats outside the window, talking as if describing to me what's happening. Also, in my threats to her to sleep, she kept on uttering the word, "Sleep" in Cantonese!

On a lighter note, she actually called me, "Mama" while i was in the kitchen washing the crockery. I guess she knows who I am and that she can call me, "Mama" to get my attention. As mentioned in the earlier post, she will call anyone "Bipo" if you tell her to "Call me" in Cantonese. Well, she will call anyone, "Papa" if you tell her to "Call me" in Mandarin. This was taught by Pirate King and it is very funny when she does it to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment