Monday, March 23, 2009

The Active One

Pirate King & I are figuring what's the reason for Ms Piggy to be so active. Pirate King absurb reasoning is that perhaps we feed her too much rice. Rice => Carbohydrates => Sugar!

I almost fell off from my chair when he told me that. Dr Chan told me that Claire belongs to the category of Active toddlers and we should not be too worried about it. So, I try to limit the sugar intake Claire takes.... This gal is an Energizer bunny! Besides, she takes after me for being active, in fact my cousin told me that Claire is slower than me. I m faster in MOTION!

Last Sat, Pirate King, Claire & I are all locked up inside the Master bedroom. We tried to make her nap but apparently, the Parents are knocked out for 1-2 hours, Ms Piggy is still not asleep. She was looking at her books, walking up & down the room, switching on the bedlights, talking to herself, occassionally will roll about on her mattress and bite her soft toys! She was so happy to see me wake up and opened the bedroom door that she was chuckling and waving her hands while running out of the room!

She ran to the living room and climbed up & down the sofa several times. Occassionally, she will go to her toy box and play with the toys inside. Once she is sick of that, she will go to the window and looked at the view outside. This is the only time, she will be still and this will last her for at least a good 5 minutes! And its back to the same old cycle of climbing up & down the sofa, toy box and disturb the parents or go to the kitchen and demand for FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment