Thursday, March 26, 2009

Her Latest Hairstyle Update!

Yup, we trimmed her hair again!


Yesterday, Mum went up to my cousin's place to perm her hair. My cousin is not a hairdresser, the hairdresser went to my cousin's place to perm Mum & HK Aunt hair. At the same time, Mum told the hairdresser to tidy up Ms Piggy's coconut head!


Mum told me that the moment Claire saw the scissor, she was already crying but the moment, the hair razor was flashed. She cried till her whole face turned red (like what she does when she is a baby!) This means serious buey song from Ms Piggy!


I witness her crying when I called them in the afternoon and the moment, Ms Piggy heard my voice (HK Aunt put on speaker phone mah), she wailed even harder! Mum said she was really fierce and they gave up trying to pacify her, in the end, they pressed her head down for the hairdresser to trim her hair!


So now, Ms Piggy's hair looked much more neater and not so coconut head liao! The only thing is she looked like a boy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment