Friday, March 27, 2009

So difficult to be my Mum's daughter

Yup, i m going to lament about being my Mum's daughter. I m the eldest in the family, my Mum loves me the most & is most strict with me. Everything comes with a price and it also happens that I m the most convenient punching bag for her at times.

As Sis is coming back home tomorrow night and she wants us to keep a secret from Mum aka SURPRISE for Mum. I gotta endure shit from my Mum. My cousin and I plotted to make Mum cook on Saturday so that Sis can drink Mum's soup. (That's what my Sis is craving for everyday when she is in London!) Guess what, Mum complained big time to Sis yesterday about me asking her to cook but not keeping her company on Sunday!!! And i was not the one who asked her to cook leh... My cousin requested it!

GRRR and Mum gave me attitude last night & this morning!!! Best part is Pirate King forgotten to tell me that he used the $50 (left on the dining table for Mum's use to buy food at the wet market).. Mum told me that she din use it and I never accused her of anything. Just now, she called me and gave me a lecture on the possibility of me accusing her to take the $$ or what! *Faints*

Sigh, now i just got to endure another day of her PMS! Once she sees Sis, she will be guilty for treating me in this way! HEHEHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment