Friday, March 20, 2009

Disgusting Idiots

Last night, we were waiting for a cab at the Taxi stand just outside the MRT station. (Piglet & I were going to Bedok to stay overnight at Mum's place)

Then, there is this idiotic MPV blocking all the taxis from coming into the Taxi Stand. The owners have the cheek not to move away despite blocking the taxis. The best part is, the bloody car owner is a couple with kids and how inconsiderate can they be? Especially they saw me carrying Piglet and Pirate King holding on to all the bags...

Due to that idiotic MPV, i need to walk further up the taxi stand (almost to the centre of the road) to flag a cab as the taxis can't stopped at the taxi stand. I kept on looking at this idiotic couple and told Pirate King to take down their car plate no. I guess my angry gestures + loud words reached them, i saw the couple scrambling to drive the car away... But the moment, they saw us getting into the cab, they still made themselves a blockage to the Taxi Stand.

Inside the cab, i was fuming mad about this idiotic couple. The cab driver also told me that its an offence for them to park there. Unfortunately, Pirate King din manage to take down their car plate no as it was too dark for him to see. I accidentally curse them for getting into a car accident but i retracted it back! Bad Karma for me!

Anyway, my point is wait till they re in the same situation like me then they know!

No comments:

Post a Comment