Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Disgusted

I dunno why i m feeling lousy again. After a talk with ah fry last week, I was feeling better and as if a heavy load has been taken off my shoulder.

But this week, like the volatile stock market... My mood nose dived to the bottom.

Yesterday morning, our marketing colleague came to inform us about some problems with our files. This problem is a simple one yet he complicates it and in the end, their department head honcho came to bug Smart Superior (SS) and SS became a kan cheong spider. SS insisted that this problem arises due to our fault and they need to use the file for their 10am meeting.

Once the file is up and running, they went for the meeting. After the meeting, SS came back to me and lectured me about not keeping the proper links and I can't do the things in such a manner. I WAS SO PISSED OFF, she was the one who agreed to my changes!

Afterwards, I received a call from PK that Piglet is down with fever. I called Mum to check, Piglet is running a fever of 38.4 to 39 degrees. So i immediately applied for leave to send her to the doctor. As usual, getting leave is like begging for it even though its my entitlement!

Today, another round of session with SS coz of some work issues, she gave another lecture about the files and stuff. Anyway, i double confirmed the figures for her and she has nothing to say.

All these little things made me so mad that I have the urge to throw the letter at her immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment