Friday, March 13, 2009

Memories - First day of my Pri Sch!

Was reading on Blur ting's post on being there for her teenage son's school registration.

I will do the same for Piglet if she at 17 wants me to be there!

My first day of Primary school was interesting. It was my first time taking a school bus and Mum was unable to accompany me to school coz she has to take care of my 2 year old younger Sis.

So Mum entrusted a neighbour to look out for me at the school. Mum sent me off at our block carrying Sis. On the school bus, I was quite buey song coz there are no seats for me (those parents sat together with their kids lah) but at the same time can't do anything coz you can't outwit an adult. So, I was standing on the bus for the entire 20 minutes...

Dun asked me how i managed to find my class and stuff... Somehow i did and the best part is during recess, I wanted to buy fishball noodles but the queue was bloody long and the break is only 20minutes? So i went to the Malay stall (shortest queue) and ordered Mee Rebus... Boy, that was really spicy and I finished up all the water in my bottle. Me being a water tank, has to endure thirst for the rest of the day.

Looking back, I guess i m pretty independent and Mum mentioned to me about how guilty she felt for not being able to be there for my 1st day of school especially she heard about me eating the spicy Mee Rebus. Mum is those type who kept their love for the kids inside their heart, i guess she was feeling pain for me when she knew that.

Perhaps due to the spicy Mee Rebus I had on my first day of school, I never really want to eat Mee Rebus now.

No comments:

Post a Comment