Monday, March 9, 2009

Back in SG!!!

Claire is home after 3 weeks in Hong Kong!

Her flight landed in SG around 7.35pm last night. Mum placed her into the basket on the luggage trolley. Pirate King was so worried, "Can she sit there meh?" We saw her trying to get out of the basket, Mum gave her something to distract her.

She was all smiles when we called her and after 3 weeks of absence, she has grown taller n resembled me even more!!! She looked so grown up in her turtleneck sweater & jeans, her cheeks are rosy, her hair longer & her skin is FAIR! There's no way, people will mistake her as a boy! She never looked so pretty than before!!!

Anyway, my fears of her crying at the sight of me has gone. As she wants me to carry her the moment, she saw me.

This morning, she woke up at 5.41am and I gave her some water. After drinking the water, i slept besides her. She was ok for a while but 30 minutes later, she was crying buckets. I went to make milk for her immediately. After her milk, I went to wash the bottles and got Pirate King to accompany her. I can hear her wailing in the room. So, i went to pacify her and bought her to the living room to check out her toys and stuff.

While playing with her toys, she poo and she was not resistant to sitting on the potty to finish the rest of her poo. I told Pirate King to clean her up, again she cried without my presence. I think she dun want to be left alone with her Papa. Dunno whether Pirate King will be heartbroken about this?

I went to the toilet to wash up and prepare to leave for work. Ms Claire kept on passing her shoes to Pirate King and indicates that she wants to go out. So in order to prevent her from crying when she sees me leave for work, Pirate King took her to the playground downstairs while i go to work. It was so funny to see her clapping her hands and opening her arms to indicate me to carry her!

Just now, Pirate King called me and asked me about her usual schedule. He has bathed her and given her milk (This little one can really drink!) and is she going to sleep? Haha!

Anyway, I m worried that he might not be able to cope with her but then the day will pass away quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment