Friday, March 20, 2009

Another heart attack!

Ms Claire gave me another heart attack on Tuesday.

Dad, Pirate King & I are having dinner at our apartment. I went to the kitchen to get some stuff, Ms Piggy climbed up on to my chair the moment she saw me out from the chair.

When i came out from the kitchen, i saw her falling down from the chair as she missed her footing. It came too fast for me to catch her & break her fall. She landed with her head first. She was crying big time.

The 2 guys then realised what happened! (MEN, can't trust them to keep an eye on children!) And she ended up with a big BRUISE on her forehead. Dad & Pirate King immediately asked Claire to call us. She called us in a very soft tone, Pirate King lectured her for being mischievous!

For me, I feel that its like my life is shortened by a few years from her fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment