Friday, May 9, 2008

Super Claire again!

Claire did it again, not once but twice!

In my previous post about her landing on my mattress, she did it twice in 2 days!

Yesterday, my Sis fed her in the morning so that I could catch some winks. After that, Sis patted her to sleep, thinking that Claire fell asleep. Sis left the room, after a while, Claire landed on the mattress besides me! She woke me up and was making noise coz she wanted to roll over!

This morning, I woke up and Claire as usual was wide awake. She din make any noise as Moi was sleeping or it was not the time to wake Moi yet. I observed her carefully, she actually attempted to land on my mattress once I removed the pillow that blocked her move.

This notti gal of mine! I guess the decision to move her back to Redhill was right as she will be sleeping on the floor. There is no way, she will be Super Claire unless I put her on the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment