Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Performance Appraisal

Performance Appraisal aka PA is a time whereby most employees will seek to shine in order to see some benefits out of it. The major benefit is Pay Increment!

For my company, our pay increment is not affected by the PA. IMO, doing the PA is an utter waste of time!

I went for mine today, my conclusion is I just got to nod my head and agree to the tasks that my boss has further assigned to me. Based on what VL & CW told me about their PA, i think its better for me to nod my head.... If i dun nod my head, i will have to spend time pushing away the futher tasks that is going to be assigned to me... That is a LOSING BATTLE to fight!

Nevertheless, my boss is spot on my current attitude. I have absolutely no interest and put no effort in my work. Now, i just wanna send in my resignation letter and leave this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment