Monday, May 12, 2008

Heat Rashes

Claire has heat rashes now. The moment she is exposed to some heat, her heat rashes will appear and she will start to be cranky.

I really dunno what to do except to keep her out of hot places and give her a shower as and when.

Last night, she was so happy when we gave her a shower after our trip to the supermarket.

This morning, her heat rashes came and Mum chided me for subjecting her to heat. She even told me not to move Claire back home. Sis came to my rescue by telling Mum that Claire will get used to it after a while. I know Mum loves Claire very much and she is very anxious about Claire.

Claire is really a blessed child and she is not a poor thing even though plagued by eczema and heat rashes. Poor thing is those babies that are abandoned by the parents or have nothing to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment