Monday, May 26, 2008

Roly Poly


I got this Roly Poly for Claire. Mum was mentioning that i should get one for Claire as she is able to sit unsupported by herself.

The Roly Poly should be able to train her muscles and entertain her, giving Mum a bit of free time. Its difficult to FIND a Roly Poly even though you might have the financial power to buy it!

Roly Poly are toys that Mum bought for Sis & me. I can't remember what mine looks liked but Sis' one is Pink in colour and its much bigger than the one I bought for Claire. Oh, Sis' Roly Poly has to be handled with care too. I remember that it has a big dent after dropping it on the floor. Come to think of it, Roly Poly in those days ain't cheap either!

Claire seems to be entertained by it yesterday nite but keeping my fingers crossed that this toy will last her quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment