Monday, May 26, 2008

Can't figure out

I really can't figure out a lot of things.

Work
I can't figure out why my boss does stupid things and make stupid comments. There are many instances, the latest from my performance appraisal and some other moments.

Performance appraisal - "I realised your accuracy in work isn't as great as before. Sometimes, you didn't link the files properly. I won't document this down in the form."

Quoting my colleague's words, "Mabbe she expects you to say this, Boss thank you for not documenting this down but if you document it down, i will throw in my resignation letter immediately."

This is sprouting from her mouth after I told her that i might be late at work when ferrying Piglet to Bedok in the morning - "I think you should get a car."

Quoting Pirate King's words, "You should ask your boss how much pay increment will she give to you?"

Sheesh, my first thoughts. WTF!!!! Telling you that I might be late is a form of courtesy and do you think i really give a damn about the documentation in the performance appraisal?

Especially when my pay increment has no bearings on the performance appraisal! So how, i m really amazed by the kind of dumb things done or said by the boss. I m keeping my fingers crossed that I won't make such comments when i m in that position.

PS: The boss actually told Radio that she was upset by the high turnover of our department as she felt that she treated her staff well. I almost fainted when i heard that!

People
Another thing that I dun understand. I had some items of Piglet that I wanted to give away. Throwing them away is a big waste, thus i posted it on the forum for anyone who has use for the items.

Guess what, they can ask me 1001 questions about the items etc etc etc.... Hallo, the items are free! What do you expect?

Sheesh, i really can't figure out what the hell these people think!

No comments:

Post a Comment