Friday, May 9, 2008

Reflections - May

Things are okay on the home front. There are still a number of things I wanna do and have not gotten it done!

Work, I m still waiting for news and the sign to come. What Sis and Mum says is true about staying put at the current job and wait for the retrenchment benefits.... However, work is giving me a real headache and the itch to switch is there.... My only concern is not being there for Claire if I do a job switch!

Was just telling Pirate King yesterday that I wanna find a job that enabled me to work half day on Fridays.

Family, Sis has accepted the job offer from London and once everything is settled, she will be there in August. For Fat Bond, he has accepted the application for the military school in Canberra, Australia. Also, once SAF has settled everything, he will be there in July. Dad is forced into early retirement, his employer has given him 3.5 months notice (in pay) and his last day will be on 15th May 08.

Mum has taken Dad's retirement well as its a matter of time that his employer asked him to leave. As for my 2 younger siblings, she is kinda unwilling to let them go even though she knew that it will do them good to have more exposure! Sis told me that at least, there is Piglet to keep Mum occupied. That is true, no matter how mischievous and cranky Piglet is, Mum loves her to the bits!

On the in laws side, things are still the same. I will still keep my distance, tell myself to be more tolerant and not to make things difficult for Pirate King. Yup, i will attempt to try.

As for myself, I told myself not to think too much in the future. Like having a 2nd child, housing etc etc..... As all these things have not materialised yet. No point in planning too far ahead!

Now, i just wanna sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment