Monday, May 5, 2008

Claire is back!

After 2 weeks of missing her, Claire is back in Singapore from Hong Kong!

When we picked her up from the airport, she was fast asleep. Mum told me that she fell asleep the moment, they cleared the Singapore immigration! Claire cried when I tried to carry her at Mum's place. My heart was in pain when she refused to let me carry her and only allowed Mum & Sis to carry her!

Later on, Pirate King & I cleaned her up to prepare for bed and I sung her the "Sweetie Pie" song(lyrics adapted and sung to the tune of Barney's "I love you" song). The moment she heard this song, she "ah" me as if to tell me that, "Why did you leave me all alone in HK with Popo?" Afterwards, she smiled at me and remembered me! My Mum told me that it takes a while for her to adapt and plus, no kids will forget who her parents are!

No comments:

Post a Comment