Monday, May 12, 2008

Pirate King's change

Guess Pirate King did change for a little better after numerous arguments etc etc

Yesterday was Mothers' Day, his sister had asked him earlier on whether will he be free for dinner etc. He said yes and originially, his sister wanted to push the job of organising the dinner venue etc to him.

Pirate King pushed it back to her and the usual Ang family practice is to leave everything to the last minute. As most of the restaurants are packed or reservations are full, it ended up having the dinner at the zi char place near to our place.

So, I told Pirate King to go there early and ordered the food first. Once, he has placed the order, i will bring Piglet there. Amazing, my in laws were early, they called Pirate King about their arrival. Pirate King told them to order the food first while we will go down once we get Piglet settled.

While getting Piglet prepared to go out, they called again and asked where we are. Pirate King told them we are walking and about to reach there. His sis told him that they will wait for us first before ordering food. Pirate King immediately listed out the menu for them.

I commented to Pirate King that I could resign from my job and be a fortune teller coz i predicted this action of my in laws. I m happy that Pirate King is mindful of my feelings and he also bothered to look after Piglet during our dinner.

Keeping my fingers crossed that both of us will get better with time!

No comments:

Post a Comment