Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Idling.....

Yup, idling during office hours or rather multi-tasking at work! Anyway, I have got tonnes of things to do....but you know..... Its the month end closing at work... Had a long day at work yesterday, the first time i reached home at 11.55pm last night!

This morning, i woke up and asked Pirate King, "Can i resign and be a tai tai at home?" I usually popped him this question when i m frustrated with work. His reply is, "U can be a "dai dai" (meaning a goon) coz i can't afford you the lifestyle of a tai tai."

Little Piggy is quite active these days and man, her punches and kicks are something to be afraid of...... She weighs 2.1 kg during my last checkup on last Saturday. My only consolation now is that the weight i put on now, 80% will go to her... ie I dun have to exercise too much to get back to my pre-pregnancy shape..... At the same time, i m worried that I might have difficulty in giving birth to Piglet if she s too heavy!

Okie, some updates on my weekend. Went to Mum's place on Saturday and met up with the family for lunch on Sunday. Oh, ah bond is sailing back to Singapore from Cairns today... Poor Bond, he overstrained his ligaments and on MC (on board the ship) for a week!

Had dinner with my parents in laws & my sister in law on Sunday nite. Well, its lament time whenever i mentioned my in laws. I simply find my sister in law strange. Last Sunday, they came up to my place and saw the baby chair that my colleague gave it to me. My in laws shook it and proclaimed it wobbly..... On the way to dinner, my Sister in law asked me whether do i need cloth diapers.

I told her a flat no as i had bought 2.5 dozens of it. I find her strange coz if you want to pass me baby stuff... You should have just passed it to me but not when you seen people passing stuff to me and asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment