Sunday, September 16, 2007

My day...

I m writing this post from my Sis new laptop, staying for the night at Mum's place coz i m sending her off at Changi Airport tomorrow morning!

Went to my in laws' place for lunch today. Nothing much happened except that my Sis in law gave me some used milk bottles and baby magazines. She even asked me about the baby stroller and diapers. I have no choice but to accept them all. My in laws are kind enough to send us to Bedok so that we can send my Sis off.

Mum gave me a big lecture on eating sweet & cold stuff and chocolatey stuff at Changi Airport. Sis buey tahan and asked Mum whether is she sending her off or lecturing me. I know what Mum did is for my own good. Its just that its kinda scary on her method of expressing her concern!

After sending Sis off, we went to Bedok Swimming Complex for a swim. Pirate King managed to see how the way Dad swam. The way Dad swam is as if a shark is going after him, I told Dad to relax but somehow, he wont!

We went to Parkway and had MOS Burger for dinner, Dad went home first to help Mum run some errands. We window shopped for a while before catching a cab home!

So now, i m just waiting for the ZZZ monster to invade me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment