Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Items to get from USA

Sis is in San Francisco now and we are compiling a list of items for her to get for us from US.

The 2 major items that we are thinking of getting, a Samsonite suitcase & a breast pump. It never crossed my mind to get a breast pump but Pirate King was the one who did all the research for the cost of breast pump and breastfeeding accessories.

The breast pump that I was eyeing is Medela Pumped in Style Advanced, it is selling at SGD$754 whereas in US, it is selling like USD$280 = SGD$450 or even lesser based on the exchange rate. Its liked 40% cheaper in the US for the same thing. Pirate King advised me to buy, my only concern is that if I dun have the necessary milk supply.... Won't the pump become a white elephant? He assured me that we still could sell off the pump!

Anyway, I m still contemplating what else to buy..... I think US is such a big market that they have all sorts of things that can't be found in Singapore and some of the things they sell are applicable to the Singapore market!

No comments:

Post a Comment