Friday, September 14, 2007

Personal Assessment

In my current situation, I m awaiting for the arrival of my little Princess and at the same time assessing my options for the future.

At work, i have this fanastic work title, "Management Accountant" but the amount of work i do is increasing and getting more shitty. Somehow, its promotion in job scope but not $$$. At first, i tot it was my pregnancy that led to this conclusion but after checking with my fellow colleagues, i realised its not my hormones that caused such a feeling. Its the REALITY!

As for the arrival of my little Princess, called me paranoid. I m worried and stressed over the arrangement of ferrying her to and fro Bedok & Redhill when i m back to work. Guess, i might be thinking too much in this aspect. I could just let go of my worries and let nature runs it own course.

Mum did suggest to me about taking no pay leave to look after Piglet for a while. I told Mum that its not feasible in my current company. Plus, financials will be tight if the whole family depends on Pirate King to support us. Ie, i have to give up my personal indulgences!

Mabbe i should just adopt a wait and see attitude towards things after the birth of Piglet and when my maternity leave ends. I will only leave my job when i had taken my maternity leave. No point in forsaking the money in a moment of folly!

No comments:

Post a Comment