Sunday, September 16, 2007

Piglet Update at Week 34

Went for my routinue check up yesterday at Dr Chan's place. His pretty nurses gave me a piece of paper that has all my health details. They told me to keep this paper with me at all times as I m ready for delivery anytime now.

According to Dr Chan, Piglet is 2kg and i find it strange. How could my little piggy lose weight? He told me that Piglet is 2.1 kg in my last visit. I have a feeling that he might have eyesight problem as he is squinting at the screen. He commented that Piglet is long for her development.

Suddenly, everyone is skeptical about his judgement on Piglet's gender since he has made the error 20 years ago on Bond's gender!

My little son, Hendrik claims that Piglet is a boy! I guess he said that coz he is a boy himself!

6 more weeks to go before meeting Piglet in reality! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment