Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My siblings....

I have a younger sister and brother, my Sis is 5 years younger than me and my brother is 10 years younger than me.

I will say the 3 of us are pretty close and both of them are my great helpers in many ways!

Sis is working as an IT auditor, recently she has been promoted to the rank of a Senior and her workload has increased significantly. She is going to San Francisco on this Sunday for 6 weeks to work and she is not looking forward to it. As her bosses had told her and her team that they are expected to work late till 2-3am in San Francisco.

Bro aka Ah Bond is doing his NS and he has signed on with the Singapore Navy. He is returning from his training soon. He has been out at Sea for 6 weeks, travelling to Vietnam, Brunei & Cairns. During his 6 weeks stint, he hurt his ligament in Cairns and Mum was worried about his injury especially when he told us that the Naval medical officer might want him to go to the hospital in Cairns for X-ray.

I will say both of them are doing very well for themselves as compared to me. I m just an ordinary salaried employee with not much accomplishments except for the fact that i m going to be a mother soon. That i doubt both of them can match me! :)

My dear siblings, your useless eldest Sis will miss you folks terribly when both of you re out for work or training! So, i m telling my little piglet to be born when all of you are back in Singapore from your overseas stint!

No comments:

Post a Comment