Friday, September 7, 2007

Yippee! It's Friday!

Finally, its Friday! I dun have to do Saturday duty tomorrow! :)

Will be meeting Mum & Pirate King for Sushi dinner and followed by mooncake tasting!

I must admit that my piglet is a smart girl. Yesterday, I was telling Mum about how i dread bedtime coz I can't sleep well due to piglet's movements and cramps etc.... Piglet let me had a good nite sleep yesterday... Perhaps, its due to Fat Bond's doggie or she knows how to sayang me..... This doggie is a soft toy gift to Bond from my younger Sis & me as a reward for his "A" Level results!

Bond loaned me his doggie as a companion to Piglet whenever i stayed over at Mum's place. Mabbe Piglet missed the doggie much and last nite, she has the doggie as her companion. She was satisfied!

On Wednesday, Pirate King & I went to Mothercare to get the belly support belly. The salesgirl did a demo on me on how to wear the belt. The belt was uncomfortable even though it supported my belly but it seems to compress my tummy. The minute, i took the belt off... Ms Piggy protested by kicking me as if to tell me, "Dun buy it coz its making me uncomfortable!"

No comments:

Post a Comment