Monday, September 24, 2007

Piglet Updates

Last Friday, I went for my gynae appointment. That was definitely not my day, the escalator broke down and I gotta climb a long flight of stairs. I ended up reaching Dr Chan's clinic perspiring like MAD!

Piglet is 35 weeks old and estimated to be 2.7kg. Dr Chan commented that I might have an easy labour and i m keeping my fingers crossed on that. Mum told me not to eat too much junk for the fear of a big baby and a difficult labour for myself!

I bought a sarong sling on Saturday so that I could carry her around if we goes out or when i ferried her to and fro Bedok & Redhill. I wanted to get a toy mobile to put on her bed but they are so expensive especially those nice ones!

The things i m left undone for Piglet is tidying up her room, washing some of her stuff and packing my hospital bag! I m keeping my fingers crossed that she will be born on her EDD, 26th October 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment