Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My cousins....

HK Auntie has 2 children, namely cousin Michael & Doris.

Doris came to Singapore to study when she was 16 and she lived with us till she got married in 2000.

Doris has no children and i guess she dun intend to have one either. I find her quite "crazy" due to her behaviour last Saturday. Last Saturday, we went to her place for a swim. While waiting for my Sis to arrive at her place, I was sitting in her living room patting my bump.

I dunno what strikes Doris, she patted my bump quite hard till you can hear the rebound sound of my waterbag... and she was amazed by the sound.... Piglet kicked in response to it! It was so painful and she find it so amazing that she wanted to do it again! Mum commented that Doris is "psycho".

The next day, we met again for some shopping. I got tired and wanted to go home, Doris commented that I m "useless" for not being able to shop for long. I told Mum & Sis about her comments, Sis commented that Doris will be even more "useless" if she is pregnant.

As for my cousin Michael, he is in HK and he dislikes Singapore as Singapore is not a free country like HK. He is married with a daughter, his daughter is turning one in Oct. His daughter, Grace is being taken care by Michael's parents in laws.

HK Auntie wanted to "show off" Grace to her friends and requested that Michael let her looked after Grace for one day. Both Michael & his wife refused, HK Auntie was so upset that she complained to Mum. Mum told HK Auntie that if HK Auntie has agreed to be the main care taker for Grace, such situation won't happen.

Anyway, I guess my 2 cousins are sometimes too absorbed in their matters that they dun realised their actions hurt others.


No comments:

Post a Comment