Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fortunate Piglet!

Piglet is a fortunate baby! My Mum, siblings, cousins and relatives all bought gifts for her even before she is born! My only fear is that Piglet might turn out to be a boy coz all the gifts bought are in pink color or dresses!

Mum bought my confinement herbs, PJs and some piglet stuff. She bought a set of clothes for Piglet to wear during her 1st month celebration! All are pretty stuff!

Ah bond bought a McDull bolster for Piglet. He wanted to get an Elmo but Mum stopped him from getting it from me coz i simply hate Elmo!

HK Auntie bought a set of baby clothes and a baby potty for Piglet. Not to mention, Doris bought a Mickey blanket for her too!

Michael & Polly passed some hand me downs clothes of Grace and they bought a set of clothes, receiving blanket and a gold pendant for Piglet!

Based on all these, Piglet is a really fortunate babe! Even Pirate King also commented that she is so spoilt!

I m just keeping my fingers crossed that Piglet will be a good gal when she grows up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment