Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How i spend my birthday!

On Sunday, i turned 29 and i realised my birthday was spent with my loved ones!

Pirate King and I met up with my parents, Sis and Doris at the temple in Geylang to pay our respects to our grandparents (both maternal & paternal). Afterwards, we went back to my parents' place for lunch and spent our time napping!

Mum, Pirate King and I took the free shuttle bus to Parkway Parade to get Sis' shoes mended and had our 1st round of dinner there. Subsequently, Sis met up with us at Parkway and we took a cab to the Food Centre at East Coast Park for our second round of dinner.

We had junk food at the Food Centre. Junk food meaning BBQ Stingray, Satay Beehoon (I still prefer the one at Redhill), BBQ Chicken wings and chendol! I ate alot and everyone was amazed at my food consumption (except for Mum).... Guess pregnant ladies really ate a lot! For me, i ate really a lot in my last trimester as compared to my first & second trimester!

Afterwards, we walked to the Seafood Centre and took a cab back home! So, this is how i spent my birthday... No birthday bashes or anything... Just another normal day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment