Thursday, August 16, 2007

Arggh..... Please help me!!!!

Last night was Sleepless in Redhill....

What happened was I overate during the day (too much oily & deep fried food), my left side of the tummy was so hard that its so bloody painful! I started to panic.... could it be due to the massage that i had done in the evening? But, i only massage my back, shoulder & neck! Could something happened to piglet?

1001 panicky thoughts came to my mind and it all revolved around the well being of piglet... It turns out that its actually diahorrea cum constipation.....

Sounds complicated huh? Diahorrea cum constipation? Okie, diahorrea coz i know i kept on going to the toilet to pass out... but it comes to a point whereby you know there is waste inside your body but you can't pass it out.... That's constipation to me!

All i know is i need help to get rid of the waste and gas in my system! Please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment