Friday, August 10, 2007

Belly Pose


This is my belly at 29 weeks! I had put on at least 10 kg since day 1 of pregnancy till now.... My face is rounder now and i prayed hard that I will be able to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes after giving birth to piglet.
Now that i m in my final trimester, Piglet's movements are getting more and more "violent" as it does not have that much space to move as before. Plus, it seems to respond better to me than anyone else..... not even its father, Pirate King!
Been talking to Piglet alot, about my expectations of it etc etc etc. The only grouse now is I have not been sleeping well and too lazy to go even swimming!
Will be going for my next gynae checkup next Sat! Looking forward to see the size of piglet and the stunts its pulling in my tummy (to be precise, uterus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment