Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Pig Princess!

Okie, all along i dun want to know the gender of my piglet coz of the unnecessary pressure that I might face from my Mother in law..... The pressure of producing a male offspring... Anyway, the gender of the baby is determined by Pirate King not me! If one fine day, my Mother in law will to complain about the male offspring, i will point the finger at her precious son!

So, we went for my routine check up today.... Dr Chan was late due to an emergency C-selection that he has to done for a preggie and i got an MC from him today... coz today is supposed to be my duty! :)

I told Dr Chan about the horrible pain i felt on my left side of the tummy. He prescribed me some medication to soften the uterus. He told me that the pain is contractions... I was so scared... I think it could be due to the massage i had that might bring it on.

Pirate King asked for a double confirmation of the gender of piglet.... Its confirmed, I m having a PIG PRINCESS! Yup, i want a gal as my first born! My little princess weighs 1.8kg and everything is on schedule... So, i m expecting to see her in end Oct!

Anyway, i think Pirate King prefers a gal than a boy even though he did not explictly stated his preference! Whatever it is, to hell with the attitude of my in laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment