Friday, August 10, 2007

Sleepless in Redhill....

Yup, what the hell am I doing now? I m supposed to be sleeping but not blogging at this hour of the nite!

I can't get to sleep! Being able to sleep well these days are really hard to come by! Either i woke up in the middle of the nite to pee or my little piglet will wake me up with its fetal movements!

Recount of my day,

1. Went to Mum's place for lunch.
2. Went to a temple in Geylang to pray to my paternal & maternal grandparents for the lunar 7th month.
3. Got the tickets to The Bourne Ultimatium at Orchard Cineplex
4. Got my pedicure (Still prefer the one done at Tg Pagar coz its better & cheaper)
5. Checked out the DVD recorder for Dad (Dad wont be able to buy it till it has been approved by the rest)
6. Bought some items for Piglet & me
7. Went to the Hour Glass to check out Tudor watches, seems like there isn't much selection.
8. Had dinner at Mos Burger
9. Walked to Wisma & Wheelock Place for some window shopping before heading home!

Guess what, i did my ironing etc and realised that I m hungry... Went to cook a packet of instant noodles & finished the whole bowl by myself! I m really a non-stop eating machine!

I was kinda depressed that my wedding stuff has not been sold. Its not that I need the money but you just wanna recover your wedding expenses as much as possible. I really dunno where to find the storage place for my wedding gown & evening gown even though Pirate King & I are living in an apartment that is 115 metre square. That is more than enough to store our stuff sans all the furniture etcc....

No comments:

Post a Comment