Monday, August 6, 2007

Bonding

As i progress into my pregnancy, the movements from piglet is getting stronger & stronger each day. Its movements sometimes caused me pain and amusement... especially when i feel its hiccups... The bubbly feeling inside my stomach!

Everytime, I feel piglet's movement, I will ask Pirate King to touch my tummy and feel it. Unfortunately, piglet will stop the movement once his hand is on my tummy and resume the movement when Pirate King took his hand away!

Yesterday was the first time Pirate King felt Piglet's movements and he was so excited about it! I was just lying down on the daybed and Piglet's kicks are so forceful that its painful. Pirate King came over and decided to feel it. He put his ear on my tummy and tapped my tummy with his fingers. Guess what, my little piglet responded immediately by kicking the place where Pirate King 's ear is!

Pirate King is so excited that he told me that he will try it again the next day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment