Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Blues!

Its such a drag to get up and go to work on Monday! I wanted to wake up early and go to the temple at Bugis to pray coz its the 1st day of the lunar month.... However, I just switched off my alarm clock and slept till Pirate King's alarm clock woke me up!

Gotta talk to my boss about taking leave at the end of this month by today if not, Pirate King will kill me for not doing so!

My weekend was ok, nothing too fanastic or too bad!

On Sat, went to the in-laws for lunch. As usual, the brat was up to her stunts but i ignored her unless she acknowledged me, plus her Mum told her not to disturb me. As usual, my Mother in law broached on the subject on the care-taker for Piglet. She told me to find a baby sitter near my place if Mum won't be taking care of Piglet.

I told Sis that how fast she changed her statement. In front of Pirate King, its "Find someone near your place to take care of the baby, dun tire yourself on fetching Piglet to and fro Bedok!" In front of me, its, "Find someone near your place to take care of the baby if your Mum can't take care of Piglet!"

Went back home after lunch and took a nap.... Woke up in time to catch "The Bourne Ultimatum" at Cathay Cineplex! It was a so-so movie.... I still prefer "The Bourne Supremacy".... through out the movie, Piglet is so active.... Thus, i put Pirate King's hand on my tummy.... Piglet stopped its movements.... It resumed its movements when i removed Pirate King's hand!

Met up with Sis on Sunday to catch up things with her, I had not seen her for some time even though the last time i saw her was on Thursday but for a while. We went to the Cedele Cafe in Wheelock place for lunch! The food was great and Sis fed me well! Sis updated me about her life, she seems to be occupied with work 99% of her time! Told her about lunch at my in laws and the reason for not wanting to know the gender of Piglet. She agreed with me and commented that my in laws are conservative in the bad sense.... which i totally agreed!

Anyway, i just want the rest of my pregnancy to be ok.... I still have another 10 weeks+ to go before delivering the little piglet in my tummy! Just let me grind through another BLUE Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment