Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ailments that i m suffering now.....

My Lamenting Campaign has started with the first post in the afternoon....

This post will serve as the continuation!

I m suffering from the below:

1. Piles
=> Very simple reason for this one, it must be due to constipation plus the long hours spent in the toilet reading.... The official reason is "PREGNANCY"!

2. Lack of sleep
=> The need to find a good position to sleep well is always my first priority.... However, reality sucks... Whatever position i am sleeping, the sleep will be disturbed and piglet will be the one protesting if the sleeping position is making it uncomfortable!

3. Food Cravings
=> Food cravings must be satisfied at all times.... Poor Pirate King has to grow fat with me and endure my grouchiness when the food can't be found.....

4. To be continued.... or will there be more laments?

No comments:

Post a Comment