Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Wet Market Trip

I bought Ms Piggy to the pau sat yesterday & this morning and the below is what we did:

1. We went to get our meat & veggies.
2. I bought a raisin bun for Ms Piggy
3. We went to the food centre to buy breakfast.
4. We walked to the newspapers stall & bought the papers.

In fact, both of us enjoyed our wet market trips. Claire will point out the birds to me and attempt to run after them. She will help me to carry my stuff or help me pay for the things.

If she wants to see how the stallholders do their work, she will request that I carry her so that she can have a better view.

I aimed to keep this up as long as possible and when she gets older, we will be able to have our breakfast at the food centre after our marketing.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good thing about having daughters. When Claire grows up, you both can go shopping and enjoy hi-tea together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, i guess its habit lah.. My bro also tagged along to the mkt with my Mum but he got agenda... coz he wants my Mum to treat him BREAKFAST! :P

    ReplyDelete