Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sleepy....

I seriously suffered from a lack of sleep.

Tuesday midnite, Mum called and told me that she vomitted, BP is high and seeing stars and Dad is not at home. I immediately took a cab down to Bedok from Redhill and sent her to the 24 hours clinic to see the doctor. She had called me earlier and told me about her condition but she refused to see the doctor.

By the time i reached home, it was close to 2am and I took a day's leave to take care of Claire myself as Mum is unwell. I managed to book an appointment to see Claire's PD as Ms Piggy has been coughing for 2 weeks and sometimes she coughed till she vomitted all her food & phelgm together.

Bought her to the PD and she was crying big time when Dr Chan attempted to examine her. Somehow, she remembers that Dr. Chan is the one who gave her the jabs! :P

By the time, we finished seeing the PD & stuff. Its close to 6pm, met Mum & PK for dinner at Sushi Tei in City Hall. Went to Mum's place to stay for the nite. At 2am, Ms Claire woke up to demand for milk, as part of our efforts to wean her off midnight milk feeds, I gave her water instead.

As usual, Ms Piggy tore the house down with her cries & wails. This continued for at least 30 minutes. During this 30 minutes, both Mum and Dad came into the room to scold her while I almost got hit by her flying milk bottle. Mum also instructed me to sleep in Sis' room and Claire cried harder when i left the room.

I only went to sleep with her when her cries subsided with gentle sobbing. I patted her and explained to her that why she can't have her milk and stuff. She finally sobbed herself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment