Friday, September 25, 2009

Alarm bells ringing

The sharp jabbing pain in my left shoulder blade to the numb feeling in my left arm and hand set my health alarm bells ringing! These pain came on & off and each time, it took even longer to recover.

I went to see the company doctor for consultation and ended up getting a whole load of rubbish. My colleagues & I seriously suspect how this particular doctor got the license to practise! Anyway, I went for tui na to fix this problem.

Based on the masseuse, I had hurt the area slightly below my left shoulder blade & this is the main reason for those pain I had as they re all connected. She mentioned that Stress, lack of rest & exercise are the culprits that caused such pain. The tui na massage helps to alleivate the pain alot and my left hand is able to move without having those sharp jabbing pain. She advised that I go swimming and to avoid carrying any heavy stuff or exert strength using my left hand.

To me, its difficult. I need to carry that a moving sack of 11kg++ rice (Ms. Piggy) and i m left handed.... Anyway, i will try to rest my left hand as much as possible and find time to go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment