Thursday, September 17, 2009

Freaky, morbid stuff

I guess it must be the illness in me that led me to have these type of freaky & morbid dreams for the past few days.

In this dream, my family and I went on a vacation & staying at a relatives' place. The bed that I was sleeping on actually has a coffin underneath it! Someone was buried underneath bed!!

It became even more freaky when the whole family decided to open the coffin and checked out who is the person and it turned out to be some relative who has passed away very long ago! It turned out that the relative (owner of the place) knew about it and did not tell us about it.

The dream was so real that I woke up feeling frightened. It just sounded straight out like a movie plot. This is just one of the dreams that I remembered, it is so freaky & morbid.

Perhaps, it meant that there is something swirling in my mind that translates in such a dream.. It might mean positive stuff? Well, i guess its just a form of self-consolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment