Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ms Piggy's horrible temper...

Ms Piggy is developing a horrible temper and i called it my retribution.

Mum told me that she has been throwing tantrums and fits if things dun go her way and if we dun give in to her demands. She bit Mum and threw herself on the floor when Mum refused to let her watch her kids' program yesterday. Did Mum whack her? No, Mum told me that Claire was fierce and nothing she can do to whack her.

I had tried various ways to curb this temper of hers. She threw fits in front of me, I just ignored her at home and if its getting out of the hand, I will whack her. In public, I will ignore her or just let her cry. Usually, it works as she realised that I wont give in to her demands.

Now I just have to watch my behaviour & temper towards people especially PK. PK usually will irritate me to no end that I will throw my temper at him. In a way, Claire is learning from me that these are acceptable behaviour (thus my retribution).

God, please blessed me with more patience and I truly hoped that this is just a phrase only.

No comments:

Post a Comment