Friday, September 18, 2009

MRT Ride....

The Ang Family took the MRT rides everyday, shuffling between Redhill & Bedok.

For whatever reason, Ms Piggy can't sit still in the MRT (if we take buses, she will be able to sit on my lap even for an 1 hour bus ride!!!).

Ms Piggy will hold on to the poles, followed by running from one cabin to another cabin. This is the nightmare for me! Threats, whacking & bribery all dun worked on her, she just wanna get down from the seat & be a pole dancer!

Bribery: I had let her played with my MRT card, mobile phone & even camera but all these will at most lasted for 5 minutes out of the 26 minutes train ride!

Yesterday, I really can't take it anymore. I just gave her 2 whacks on her butt, put her to sit on my lap and firmly enclosed her so that she can't move. I had to endure 10 minutes of her protests and stares from other passengers. In the end, she just sat still on my lap.

Its a dilemma for me in the sense that I dun want to overdose on Corporal punishment but most of the time, it works!

1 comment:

  1. Haiz.. meow did that to k too. Like claire, she is always a wriggling worm during mrt rides. When my patience limit is up, whacks will help conveying my msg to her. After her crying, she learned. Sometimes nice words just dun work on them.

    ReplyDelete