Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scary Incident

Almost forgotten to blog about this scary incident on last Sunday.

I was carrying Claire in one hand and holding her water bottle in another hand, walking from the kitchen to the living room. I wanted to put her down on the sofa to drink her water.

I slipped and i was frantically trying to prevent her from falling head down. Somehow, I managed to grab her buttocks first but not protect her head, i panicked. And her head was like going to head the floor down... Suddenly, i managed to hold her head and prevent it from hitting the floor but her head hit the bottle.

She was crying when i landed on the floor but i guess she cried coz of the shock... After a while, she smiled when i gave her the forbidden toy to play, our telephone!

This gave me the scare of my life and in the process of breaking her fall, i hurt my back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment