Friday, February 27, 2009

Do i need to lose weight?

Last night, i went for my facial & my beautian asked me this question,

"Have you thought of losing weight?"

Frankly speaking, this thought is 50-50 on my mind as I still can fit into most of my clothes (abit tight) and I told her, I will really go for slimming treatments after giving birth to a 2nd child! She was quite humoured by my reply.

During my pregnancy, I put on 17kg and it took me 6 months to lose it totally. Despite losing the weight, my hips expanded, my tummy became even more flabby! Other than these, my weight is back to my normal weight. I was the slimmest at my customary wedding.

I guess at the moment, I dun see any need to lose weight even though shredding a few kgs will be the best! But as long as I dun have any health issue, i think i will just continue my current lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment