Sunday, February 22, 2009

In HK so far

Claire is in Hong Kong for 1 week. Based on what Mum has told me, Claire is a mini replica of me!

1. The first thing she did upon reaching HK Aunt's place is to climb up onto the dining chair and see what's there to eat on the table!

2. Mum is weaning her off the sarongs for the afternoon naps. Claire is ok about it except that she needs someone to accompany her for at least 1 hour before she is willing to nap!

3. She is taking the Japanese Formula milk and so far, she has not have any constipation problem yet.

4. Claire is really a chilli padi. My cousin scolded her for being naughty. She stared at him for very long and looked like she wants to cry. Mum then carried her, while she was being carried. She continue to stare at my cousin! Sheesh, how come a 16 months old be so fierce?

5. Certain food still dun agree with Claire. Mum fed her egg custard cake, saffron flower fish and orange. Claire's immediate reaction was her face turning red!

6. Claire is a destroyer! Grace (my cousin's 3 year old daughter) 's toys are almost spoilt due to her chor lor playing!

7. Oh, HK Aunt just told me that Grace refused to go home coz she still wants to play with Claire. Somehow, i have this feeling that my rascal is the one who teaches Grace all the wrong things!

8. Mum gave up potty training her and just let her poo whenever she wants but Claire is not so resistant on sitting at the potty to poo as before!

9. Claire was frightened by a dog yesterday at my relatives' place in HK. She was tagging behind HK Aunt and making the "woof woof" sound at the dog at the same time. Unfortunately, none of the adults could stop the dog's action, my dear gal's "woof woof " made the dog pawed at her. She was frightened by it, screamed at the dog (immediately scared the dog away) and was wailing when Mum went to carry her away.

Now, I m just wondering how will she be when she is back in Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment